You may have to wait to get your latest iPhone fix: The introduction for the iPhone 5S will be delayed until the end of 2013.
According to Bloomberg, the smartphone was originally supposed to debut in October but will be delayed because the design has changed to feature a bigger 4.3-inch Retina display screen.
This will be the California-based company’s latest update since last year’s iPhone 5.
A cheaper version of the current iPhone is supposedly going to hit the market as soon as chips for the new iPhone are shipped.
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups
- Teenage witness says deadly Arizona flash flood was heartbreaking to watch
- Ducey is ‘very concerned’ with how GOP health bill could affect Arizona
- Five months into office, Penzone says problems with politics still persist in MCSO