You may have to wait to get your latest iPhone fix: The introduction for the iPhone 5S will be delayed until the end of 2013.
According to Bloomberg, the smartphone was originally supposed to debut in October but will be delayed because the design has changed to feature a bigger 4.3-inch Retina display screen.
This will be the California-based company’s latest update since last year’s iPhone 5.
A cheaper version of the current iPhone is supposedly going to hit the market as soon as chips for the new iPhone are shipped.
- Mac Watson of ‘Mac and Gaydos’ shares story of adopting children
- Arizona lawmaker wants new policies for addressing inappropriate behavior
- Former Tent City site to treat 500-plus inmates for opioid addiction
- Arizona congresswoman hopes Trump meeting start of bipartisan work
- Former Arizona AG wants Arpaio to be forced to work with immigrant groups