You may have to wait to get your latest iPhone fix: The introduction for the iPhone 5S will be delayed until the end of 2013.
According to Bloomberg, the smartphone was originally supposed to debut in October but will be delayed because the design has changed to feature a bigger 4.3-inch Retina display screen.
This will be the California-based company’s latest update since last year’s iPhone 5.
A cheaper version of the current iPhone is supposedly going to hit the market as soon as chips for the new iPhone are shipped.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan
- Garcia: ‘Real’ plan would erase education deficit, raise teacher’s pay
- Arizona DCS head responds to claims of failed foster care protections
- Ducey responds to Don Shooter’s claims of ‘suspicious’ state contracts
- McSally defends sharp language used in U.S. Senate announcement