You may have to wait to get your latest iPhone fix: The introduction for the iPhone 5S will be delayed until the end of 2013.
According to Bloomberg, the smartphone was originally supposed to debut in October but will be delayed because the design has changed to feature a bigger 4.3-inch Retina display screen.
This will be the California-based company’s latest update since last year’s iPhone 5.
A cheaper version of the current iPhone is supposedly going to hit the market as soon as chips for the new iPhone are shipped.
- Sheriff Paul Penzone looking to eliminate ‘Tent City’ phrase in 2018
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ contestant Evie Clair sings Christmas carols
- One year in, Paul Penzone continues to address ‘culture of hate’ claims
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest stories from past weekend in Arizona, nation
- Palo Verde Middle School teacher gets monthly KTAR News award