You may have to wait to get your latest iPhone fix: The introduction for the iPhone 5S will be delayed until the end of 2013.
According to Bloomberg, the smartphone was originally supposed to debut in October but will be delayed because the design has changed to feature a bigger 4.3-inch Retina display screen.
This will be the California-based company’s latest update since last year’s iPhone 5.
A cheaper version of the current iPhone is supposedly going to hit the market as soon as chips for the new iPhone are shipped.
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival
- Sheriff Paul Penzone voices concerns about Ducey’s school safety plan