Have you heard about the paparazzi and all the international publications talking about at least $5 million for the first baby picture of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s new daughter?
Why do we need a picture when it’s obvious the poor little girl is going to be the one with a big butt and a bad attitude? Whenever I see candid photos of celebrities with their kids doing really interesting celebrity things like walking, sitting on a bench, picking out a piece of fruit from a produce stand — they’re all surrounded by a pack of ravenous and aggressive photographers.
What possesses them to behave like hyenas in heat? Money…big money! Why is there so much profit in personality pictures? Because you buy the magazines they’re in!
It’s your fault that there’s no privacy for any recognizable human being on earth and why there are baby pictures on Wall Street. Now, if it’s a really rare collectible photo you’re looking for, try to find one of a child whose celebrity parents are married.
I’m Pat McMahon.
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them