Have you heard about the paparazzi and all the international publications talking about at least $5 million for the first baby picture of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s new daughter?
Why do we need a picture when it’s obvious the poor little girl is going to be the one with a big butt and a bad attitude? Whenever I see candid photos of celebrities with their kids doing really interesting celebrity things like walking, sitting on a bench, picking out a piece of fruit from a produce stand — they’re all surrounded by a pack of ravenous and aggressive photographers.
What possesses them to behave like hyenas in heat? Money…big money! Why is there so much profit in personality pictures? Because you buy the magazines they’re in!
It’s your fault that there’s no privacy for any recognizable human being on earth and why there are baby pictures on Wall Street. Now, if it’s a really rare collectible photo you’re looking for, try to find one of a child whose celebrity parents are married.
I’m Pat McMahon.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments