Have you heard about the paparazzi and all the international publications talking about at least $5 million for the first baby picture of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West’s new daughter?
Why do we need a picture when it’s obvious the poor little girl is going to be the one with a big butt and a bad attitude? Whenever I see candid photos of celebrities with their kids doing really interesting celebrity things like walking, sitting on a bench, picking out a piece of fruit from a produce stand — they’re all surrounded by a pack of ravenous and aggressive photographers.
What possesses them to behave like hyenas in heat? Money…big money! Why is there so much profit in personality pictures? Because you buy the magazines they’re in!
It’s your fault that there’s no privacy for any recognizable human being on earth and why there are baby pictures on Wall Street. Now, if it’s a really rare collectible photo you’re looking for, try to find one of a child whose celebrity parents are married.
I’m Pat McMahon.
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Water tips to save money, help save the Earth
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon
- What you need to know about Alzheimer's disease in Arizona
- Spring clean your windows like a pro with these 8 tips
- 7 films that should have won best-picture Oscars
- New plumbing technology saves money and improves your home
- Survey shows Arizona CFOs optimistic about 2016
- How chronic pain can affect your love life
- 5 potential warning signs about your child's development