Happy Halloween! Phoenix ranks as one of best trick-or-treating cities
PHOENIX — The Halloween season is upon us, and that can only mean one thing: candy.
So if you’re planning to hit the streets for some trick-or-treating in the Valley this Halloween, rest assured you’re in one of the best spots the country has to offer.
Phoenix was listed as the sixth-best city for all your candy-hunting needs this Halloween in a new ranking on MSN.com. Specifically, the list mentions North Gateway, Paradise Valley, North Mountain, Deer Valley and Camelback East as some of the best neighborhoods to hit up on Oct. 31.
Philadelphia topped the list as America’s best city to trick-or-treat on Halloween. San Jose, California, San Francisco, Milwaukee and Los Angeles made up the top five.
The entire 20-city ranking can be found here.
- Gilbert woman launches eco-friendly gift wrapping company
- 5 rescued after spending night in Phoenix-area desert due to stuck car
- American Express to add to Phoenix campus, relocate 3,000 jobs there
- Here are some tips for those traveling out of Arizona this Thanksgiving
- Phoenix could see record heat for Thanksgiving holiday