Happy Halloween! Phoenix ranks as one of best trick-or-treating cities
PHOENIX — The Halloween season is upon us, and that can only mean one thing: candy.
So if you’re planning to hit the streets for some trick-or-treating in the Valley this Halloween, rest assured you’re in one of the best spots the country has to offer.
Phoenix was listed as the sixth-best city for all your candy-hunting needs this Halloween in a new ranking on MSN.com. Specifically, the list mentions North Gateway, Paradise Valley, North Mountain, Deer Valley and Camelback East as some of the best neighborhoods to hit up on Oct. 31.
Philadelphia topped the list as America’s best city to trick-or-treat on Halloween. San Jose, California, San Francisco, Milwaukee and Los Angeles made up the top five.
The entire 20-city ranking can be found here.
- One killed, two injured in west Phoenix shooting, police say
- Brews and views: Thrillist names the Phoenix area’s best rooftop bars
- Crash causes closure of eastbound Interstate 10 at I-17 in Phoenix
- Phoenix Sky Harbor ties for third-best ‘mega airport’ satisfaction rating
- Georgia man is accused of harassing a judge in Phoenix