Police arrest another 8 for Scottsdale Fashion Square looting, trespassing
PHOENIX – Police said Friday they’ve arrested eight more suspects linked to the looting at Scottsdale Fashion Square last month.
That brings the total to 34 charged with crimes related to the violence that erupted at the mall May 30.
The latest taken into custody included four minors.
Here are their names, ages and charges (click here to see their mug shots if they don’t appear at the end of this story):
- Angelo Brady II, 24, trespassing.
- Madison Mateevici-Dailey, 18, possession of stolen property and trespassing.
- Ariana Burrell, 24, possession of stolen property and trafficking stolen property
- Tyree Eubanks, 35, trafficking stolen property and possession of stolen property and weapons violation
- Name withheld, male, 17, trafficking stolen property and trespassing
- Name withheld, juvenile female, possession of stolen property and trespassing
- Name withheld, juvenile female, criminal damage
- Name withheld, juvenile male, theft.
Urban Outfitters, the Apple Store and Neiman Marcus were among the stores that sustained damage during the unrest the night of May 30.
The Fashion Square closed after the incident and didn’t reopen until Wednesday.
Sgt. Ben Hoster said in an email the department was still following up evidence and tips in the case “to bring those responsible for criminal acts to justice.”
Last week, police charged YouTube personality Jake Paul with criminal trespass and unlawful assembly for being at the mall after it was closed.
Paul was seen on social media (viewer discretion is advised) observing while windows at P.F. Chang’s China Bistro were being smashed. He was also seen inside the mall as others looted stores.