Man found in hiding after shooting multiple homes in Phoenix
PHOENIX — A man was arrested after having been found in the bedroom of a home near 51st Avenue and Greenway Road.
The 28-year-old man was found after police responded to reports of multiple gunshots in the area.
According to police, as many as three houses were hit by gunfire.
A security alarm was activated at the house the man was arrested at after bullets had gone through the back door.
Residents of the house reported to police that they thought someone had broken into the home and may have been hiding there.
The man was found in the home, hiding with a handgun.
He arrested on seven counts including Burglary, Criminal Damage, Firing a Gun within City Limits and Discharging a Firearm at a Residence.
Police said that an investigation was underway.
No further information was given at this time.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Phoenix police fatally shoot armed man near popular resort and spa
- Road rage incident leads to 1 dead in Scottsdale shooting
- 1 man dead and 1 in critical condition following shooting in Phoenix
- Bystander shot during party bus brawl in Chandler, police say
- Police investigate west Phoenix shooting that left 1 dead, 1 injured