If you haven’t had a Costco card since October of last year, this is SMOKING HOT! Head over here to get a one year membership, a $20 Costco Cash Card, and coupons for 72 batteries, a Costco pizza, Organic chips, and more for $55! This is a full 58% off!
• $55 for a 1-year Gold Star Membership
• Includes a free Household card, $20 Costco Cash Card, and coupons (listed below)
• Valid for new members only. Not valid for those with a current Costco membership or for memberships that expired after October 1, 2015.
• Limited quantity available
Why You’ll Love It
As part of this exclusive offer, all new members will receive:
• $20 Costco Cash Card
• Exclusive coupons good for 3 free Kirkland Signature™ products:
• AA Batteries 72-pack ($18.99 value)
• Food Court Pizza ($9.95 value)
• Organic Tortilla Chips ($4.99 value)
• Plus, $25 off an order of $250 or more at Costco.com (included in coupon mailer)
Take Note: The Costco.com coupon is not a Costco Cash Card. It is a coupon included in the mailer with a unique coupon code. Coupons expire August 31, 2016.
How It Works
1. Complete your purchase on LivingSocial.
2. Receive your voucher from LivingSocial and redeem it online.
3. You’ll get an email with a Costco Membership Activation Certificate to print.
4. Bring the printed certificate to your local Costco to complete your membership application.
5. Receive your Costco Cash Card at the time of signup (new members only).
* Coupons will be mailed within 4 weeks of voucher redemption.”
Check out the fine print:
- Valid for new members only. Not valid for those with a current Costco membership or memberships that expired after October 1, 2015.
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 3 additional as gifts.
- Each membership includes a free Household card.
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES MAY 31, 2016. If purchaser does not use voucher by May 31, 2016, purchaser may call LivingSocial to receive a refund for the paid value. Any unused vouchers that have not been refunded will be refunded on July 1, 2016.
- Purchaser must redeem voucher by May 31, 2016 to receive the Membership Activation Certificate, Costco Cash Card, and coupons. Coupons expire August 31, 2016.
- Offer valid at U.S. Costco locations only.
- To qualify for this offer you must purchase the Membership Activation Certificate through this promotion
- Offer may not be combined with any other offer.
- Your Costco Membership Activation Certificate will be emailed to you immediately after completing your purchase and redeeming your voucher online.
- To activate your Costco Gold Star Membership you must bring the printed Costco Membership Activation Certificate email or your printed redemption confirmation page to your local Costco location.
- The Costco Cash Card will be provided after presenting the Costco Membership Activation Certificate and completion of the Costco membership application for a Costco Gold Star Membership.
- Coupons will be mailed to the address provided by purchaser and will be mailed within 4 weeks after redeeming your voucher online.
- Limit 1 Costco Cash Card per household.
- The Costco Cash Card and coupons are considered “Promotional Value.”
- Promotional Value Coupon prices and availability may vary by Costco location
- Costco accepts cash, checks, debit/ATM cards, EBT, Costco Cash Cards, Costco Credit Cards and American Express.
- Entire value of the Costco Membership Activation Certificate must be used in a single visit.
Enjoy! This is an AWESOME deal!
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments