PHOENIX — Former Phoenix Coyotes star Jeremy Roenick has reportedly put his 10,000-square-foot Valley mansion on the market, according to Realtor.com.
Roenick, who played for the Coyotes from 1996-2001, bought the Pinnacle Peak-based property back in 2005 for $3.8 million.
The 44-year-old originally put his home on the market back in 2012, however the $11.7 million price tag was apparently a little too hefty for potential buyers.
This time around, Roenick, who now serves as an analyst for NBC, has reduced the price to $8.5 million.
Based on the amenities, the nine-time All-Star’s palatial residence more or less sells itself.
The Southwestern-style home offers plenty of room to move with seven bedrooms and eight bathrooms. Standout amenities include not one, but two master suites, a giant wine cellar, a stately office and an amazing poker room and wet bar that looks like a prime place for a championship celebration.
Outside, the home further indulges in all things leisure with a pool and spa, a putting green and the aforementioned baseball field, complete with its own fences. And we’d be remiss not to mention the 2,000-square-foot detached guest house, which hardly seems like a guest house considering that it has a full-size kitchen, formal living areas and its own four-car garage.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon