PHOENIX — Former Phoenix Coyotes star Jeremy Roenick has reportedly put his 10,000-square-foot Valley mansion on the market, according to Realtor.com.
Roenick, who played for the Coyotes from 1996-2001, bought the Pinnacle Peak-based property back in 2005 for $3.8 million.
The 44-year-old originally put his home on the market back in 2012, however the $11.7 million price tag was apparently a little too hefty for potential buyers.
This time around, Roenick, who now serves as an analyst for NBC, has reduced the price to $8.5 million.
Based on the amenities, the nine-time All-Star’s palatial residence more or less sells itself.
The Southwestern-style home offers plenty of room to move with seven bedrooms and eight bathrooms. Standout amenities include not one, but two master suites, a giant wine cellar, a stately office and an amazing poker room and wet bar that looks like a prime place for a championship celebration.
Outside, the home further indulges in all things leisure with a pool and spa, a putting green and the aforementioned baseball field, complete with its own fences. And we’d be remiss not to mention the 2,000-square-foot detached guest house, which hardly seems like a guest house considering that it has a full-size kitchen, formal living areas and its own four-car garage.
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America
- Six things causing a pain in your neck
- 5 things to make your summer move easier
- Three elements of a strong timeshare exit guarantee
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.