Trolling, when done well (no, commenting “IT’S OBAMA’S FAULT” on every news article does not count) is a true art form.
And the trolls may have found their new king in shipping giant DHL.
While I wouldn’t ever think of a company at being a master troll, what DHL did is impressive.
Clearly, it competes with UPS, another massive worldwide shipping company. Rather than a huge ad campaign, DHL decided to ship just a few large ads and post the video on YouTube.
The catch? DHL shipped big ads via UPS.
Of course, UPS wouldn’t agree to a stunt like this. Why would it? Instead, DHL used science to outwit the competition, leaving random UPS deliverymen lugging huge ads through the heart of some of the busiest cities in the world.
Well played, DHL. Well played.
- 6 tips to create the best family movie night
- New bone marrow procedure holds promise for healing pain
- The best places to celebrate Fall in Phoenix
- Infamous athletes who did the most time for their crimes
- 2016 baseball highlights, bloopers and blunders
- See how CFOs really feel about business in the Valley
- The best television shows on the internet
- A preseason guide to avoid holiday weight gain
- The 5 worst things you could do for your roof
- 6 coolest things brewing in Arizona
- The virus that keeps head and neck cancers on the rise
- State Fair ‘Kid Reporter’ has all the angles covered
- 4 important things to know about timeshare maintenance fees
- Signs of delayed car crash injuries
- The truth about sports concussions
- The Alzheimer's epidemic: Facts you need to know
- The season is here, keep your Fantasy Football team strong all season
- 8 TV shows you can't miss this fall
- Football is here: 6 tips to make this your best season ever
- Gameday recipes and beers to match
- 6 reasons the Cardinals are driven to win the Super Bowl
- The Pac-12 football season nears kickoff
- Tips to get ready for a pain-free golf season
- Protect your family with these 7 home security features
- How to train like an Olympic swimmer
- 2016 Olympics: A guide to must-see TV events
- The bride's guide to feeling your best on your wedding day
- Deciding when you need knee surgery
- Celebrating Fourth of July is much cooler in these AZ towns
- Top ten road trip bathrooms in America