PHOENIX — What a wonderful sight: Sedona, Arizona, was recently ranked among the most beautiful towns nationwide, according to Conde Nast Traveler.
The northern Arizona town is famous for its red rock, the stunningly beautiful Chapel of the Holy Cross and endless hiking trails.
Due to its attractions and constant presence of cooler weather, Sedona has also seen a massive increase in its amount of visitors over the past decade.
So what are you waiting for? Escape the Phoenix heat and go surround yourself in some natural beauty at the same time.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Sen. Sinema joins Biden to announce bipartisan infrastructure deal
- Backbone Fire evacuation orders expected to last at least another week
- Sedona’s largest privately owned property sells for $14.75M
- Arizona State Transportation Board approves 5-year construction program
- Pinnacle Fire expands to more than 31,000 acres in Graham County