Scottsdale woman found safe, Silver Alert canceled
PHOENIX – A Scottsdale woman with memory issues who had been missing for over a day was found safe early Friday, canceling a Silver Alert.
Authorities said Rennie Nicholson, 88, hadn’t been since late Wednesday afternoon. She had been driving near her home close to 94th Street and Thunderbird Road.
The alert went into effect Thursday.
No other information about Nicholson was released.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Gilbert man with memory problems found safe after Silver Alert
- Silver Alert canceled for 74-year-old Ahwatukee woman found safe
- Silver Alert issued for 56-year-old woman last seen in Queen Creek
- Silver Alert issued for missing 76-year-old man last seen in Phoenix
- Silver Alert canceled after 87-year-old woman found safe