Police investigate bomb threat at Mesa Police Department headquarters
A bomb threat was placed at the Mesa Police Department headquarters building on Saturday morning.
According to ABC15, the department received a phone call indicating a “bomb” was left near the building.
Officers began an investigation to look into the source of the phone call and to check two buildings near the intersection of Robson and 1st Street.
The threat comes one day after a fire broke out at the Maricopa County Democratic Party headquarters in central Phoenix.
That fire is currently under investigation for arson.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Mesa police charge 2nd suspect with first degree murder for slain toddler
- Mesa police arrest suspect in shooting incident that killed a toddler
- Mesa police increase reward to $40K for shooter who killed toddler
- Mesa police arrest man accused of trafficking teen girls for sex
- Mesa police, federal agency offer $20K reward for shooter who killed toddler