Silver Alert canceled for Apache Junction woman found safe
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert has been canceled for a 67-year-old in Apache Junction. Wanda Joyce Clarkson was found safe Saturday morning, according to DPS.
No one had heard from Clarkson after she called her son-in-law on Friday at 6 p.m. saying that she couldn’t find her keys.
According to the release, Clarkson’s son-in-law was recently awarded power of attorney due to her medical condition and mental state.
The son-in-law said he took Clarkson’s keys on Thursday to prevent her from leaving after making strange statements.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert canceled; missing 82-year-old Phoenix woman found safe
- Silver Alert canceled for 87-year-old Sun City West man with dementia
- Silver Alert canceled after Gold Canyon man found safe
- Silver Alert canceled for missing 92-year-old Phoenix woman
- Silver Alert canceled after 70-year-old Apache Junction woman found dead