Silver Alert canceled for Apache Junction woman found safe
PHOENIX — A Silver Alert has been canceled for a 67-year-old in Apache Junction. Wanda Joyce Clarkson was found safe Saturday morning, according to DPS.
No one had heard from Clarkson after she called her son-in-law on Friday at 6 p.m. saying that she couldn’t find her keys.
According to the release, Clarkson’s son-in-law was recently awarded power of attorney due to her medical condition and mental state.
The son-in-law said he took Clarkson’s keys on Thursday to prevent her from leaving after making strange statements.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver Alert canceled after Surprise man found safe in Baltimore
- Silver Alert canceled after 81-year-old Phoenix man found safe
- Silver Alert canceled for missing 81-year-old Tolleson man
- Silver Alert issued for 60-year-old man missing in Phoenix
- Silver Alert canceled for missing Chandler woman with dementia