Here’s where in the Valley to celebrate National Dessert Day
PHOENIX — Some meals can feel empty without a sweet treat at the end.
Monday is National Dessert Day, as good a day as any to top off lunch or dinner with something sugary.
Whether you like chocolate-laden cookies and cakes or a lighter option with fruit, there’s something in it for you.
Check out the gallery above for some of the best Valley spots to grab dessert in the desert.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Here’s where in the Valley you can honor MLK Day
- Here’s where to celebrate National Bloody Mary Day in the Valley
- Ring in 2020 with the KTAR New Year’s Eve events map
- Here’s how to recycle real Christmas trees across metro Phoenix
- USPS offering up to $10K reward for information on 4 Valley mail thefts