Here’s where in the Valley to celebrate National Dessert Day
PHOENIX — Some meals can feel empty without a sweet treat at the end.
Monday is National Dessert Day, as good a day as any to top off lunch or dinner with something sugary.
Whether you like chocolate-laden cookies and cakes or a lighter option with fruit, there’s something in it for you.
Check out the gallery above for some of the best Valley spots to grab dessert in the desert.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Luke AFB salutes Arizonans battling coronavirus with 15-plane flyover
- Luke AFB to salute Arizonans battling coronavirus with 15-plane flyover
- Grandparenting goes digital as virus keeps older Valley adults home
- Valley prepares for another round of rain as high country readies for snow
- Hail, heavy rain pelt parts of Valley during lunch hour