Here’s where in the Valley to celebrate National Dessert Day
PHOENIX — Some meals can feel empty without a sweet treat at the end.
Monday is National Dessert Day, as good a day as any to top off lunch or dinner with something sugary.
Whether you like chocolate-laden cookies and cakes or a lighter option with fruit, there’s something in it for you.
Check out the gallery above for some of the best Valley spots to grab dessert in the desert.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Valley advocate creates app to prevent hot car deaths
- 200 new residents a day flocking to metro Phoenix, report finds
- Maricopa County Treasurer’s Office earns $97 million in interest in 2019
- Arizona hospital holds drill to practice response to mass casualty events
- Valley fire departments offering free CPR training throughout August