71-year-old Tempe man found dead in pool by wife
PHOENIX– A 71-year-old Tempe man was found dead in his pool by his wife on Monday afternoon, authorities said.
Tempe Police and Fire responded to the drowning — in south Tempe on Roosevelt Street — at around 5:30 p.m.
Authorities said the wife was not home when her husband was swimming and foul play is not suspected.
The man had known health conditions and swam daily, according to authorities.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Tucson ranked most fun city in Arizona by WalletHub
- West Valley suburb to create dementia friendly community
- Arizona State University police searching for sexual assault suspect
- Tempe considers regulating Airbnb-type short-term rental properties
- Tempe school’s ‘mindfulness room’ helps students with stress, anxiety