YouTube TV expanding to new markets, including Phoenix
PHOENIX — YouTube announced Thursday that its live television streaming service, YouTube TV, will be available in the Phoenix market “in a couple of weeks.”
At $35 per month, YouTube TV allows subscribers to stream channels like FOX, NBC, ESPN, regional sports networks and other cable networks. It also allows unlimited cloud DVR, YouTube Red originals and other features.
Currently, YouTube TV is available in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, Philadelphia and San Francisco. But Phoenix will now be one of ten new markets that will get access to the service, according a post from the company.
“We are really excited about YouTube TV and pleased that it will be expanding to ten more markets in just a couple of weeks, including: Dallas-Fort Worth, Washington, D.C., Houston, Atlanta, Phoenix, Detroit, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Miami-Fort Lauderdale, Orlando-Daytona Beach-Melbourne and Charlotte,” the article said.
A specific date wasn’t revealed, but those interested in subscribing can sign up to be notified when the service is available in their market.
- Silver Alert issued for missing man from Surprise
- Mountain Pointe teacher helping students at risk gets KTAR News award
- Main Street Minute: Free golf for girls clinic set for Phoenix course
- Phoenix ranks best city in nation for fall weather, survey finds
- Campus museum honors Colangelo, ‘godfather’ of Phoenix pro sports