A man attending the presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump’s rally in Phoenix on Saturday was kicked out.
Officials asked him to turn the shirt inside-out but he refused.
According to Cronkite News, the man was causing a scene as he was kicked out.
Trump’s rally Saturday afternoon is following a rally in Las Vegas, where there was one arrest with no additional details.
The rally in Las Vegas had roughly 1,500 people in attendance.
More supporters continue to file in as the rally gets closer to its start time.
According to 12 News, a woman passed out at the event. The Valley is expecting high temperatures this weekend.
The Associated Press contributed to this report.
- President Donald Trump to visit Yuma on Tuesday
- Phoenix police chief assures city security will be ready for Trump rally
- GOP: Trump could visit Mexico border during Phoenix rally visit next week
- Mayor asks Trump to delay Phoenix rally after Charlottesville violence
- Trump ends business councils after slew of CEOs drop out