KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. These stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Macayo’s is celebrating the grand reopening of its Mesa location Tuesday. The popular Mexican restaurant has expanded and remodeled its Dobson and Baseline roads venue. Macayo’s is offering guests a four-course meal, including two drinks, for only $30.
• Fire-Sky Resort and Spa in Scottsdale will be making some changes, big changes. Phoenix Business Journal reports that new owner Classic Hotels and Resorts will take over in April and start renovations. Classic Hotels also owns the Arizona Biltmore and the Arizona Grand Resort.
• State Forty Eight, the Arizona-themed apparel company, has found its first permanent home in Chandler. The store is located near Country Club Drive and Elliot Road. The company expects to have a fully operational display room by no later than March 1.
- Elliot Road to close in Phoenix for freeway interchange construction
- Mesa mayor makes pitch to Amazon for second headquarters
- Scottsdale organization provides free help to single parents battling cancer
- FBI searches for scarf-wearing suspect in 10 Valley robberies
- Phoenix-area city ranked best in nation to buy family home