We know you’re still reveling in that Arizona Cardinals win over the Green Bay Packers last weekend, thanks to Larry Fitzgerald’s game-winning touchdown.
The folks over at Desert Schools Federal Credit Union likely are too, as they have announced a new Visa debit card featuring Fitzgerald.
It’s available only to Desert Schools members and is being branded as a collectible, complete with Fitzgerald’s autograph.
Desert Schools is no stranger to supporting Arizona teams, as the bank already has Arizona Cardinals and Arizona Coyotes cards.
If you are already a member, sign into your account to pre-order the debit card. If you are new, call 602-433-7058 to become a member.
- 7 common ways to get sued by your employees
- Why it might be time to upgrade your toilet
- Arizona teachers are building a better future by using technology in the classroom
- How to make summer reading fun for the whole family
- How to find relief for chronic joint pain
- Can the NBA Lottery save the Suns?
- Skip Urgent Care: 5 ailments you can treat with telemedicine
- Skin Cancer in Arizona: Stats, facts and new immunotherapy drugs making strides
- Distracted walking injuries end up not so funny
- Scary situations: 5 quick tips before you let a contractor in your home
- Four ways telemedicine is changing the health care industry
- 5 mistakes homeowners make in the spring
- Three rivers run through it: Exploring Arizona's waterways
- Smart home basics: things you need to know to get started
- 5 Surprising things causing back pain
- Arizona agriculture is a $17.1B industry
- Timeline: Arizona's roots in brewing history
- 5 reasons to love the D-backs this season
- Tips for taking your home entertainment experience to the backyard
- Tech-related injuries your parents never experienced
- Workers comp: Signs your co-worker could be a fraud
- Who's the real founder of America's pastime?
- Epidemic rising? What you need to know about Alzheimer's in Arizona
- 5 unforgettable Wooden Award winners
- Family and hard work are keys to success of modern dairy farmers
- Genetic testing could hold answers for colon cancer survival
- Cold beers and baseball: A beer lover's guide to Spring Training
- Telecommuting: 5 tips to make it work for employers and employees
- See how top CFOs feel about economic growth in the Valley
- Migraine myths that keep patients from effective treatments
- Arizona congresswoman implies visa overstays are national security problem
- Tom’s Tavern, iconic downtown Phoenix restaurant, closes doors after 87 years
- Anguish, sympathy for Heap after ex-NFL player’s kid killed
- Police: Former Arizona Cardinals player involved in fatal car accident
- North Carolina, Gonzaga set to settle NCAA title game