We know you’re still reveling in that Arizona Cardinals win over the Green Bay Packers last weekend, thanks to Larry Fitzgerald’s game-winning touchdown.
The folks over at Desert Schools Federal Credit Union likely are too, as they have announced a new Visa debit card featuring Fitzgerald.
It’s available only to Desert Schools members and is being branded as a collectible, complete with Fitzgerald’s autograph.
Desert Schools is no stranger to supporting Arizona teams, as the bank already has Arizona Cardinals and Arizona Coyotes cards.
If you are already a member, sign into your account to pre-order the debit card. If you are new, call 602-433-7058 to become a member.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- I-10 eastbound reopened at Avondale Boulevard after multi-vehicle crash
- Larry Fitzgerald buying patrons’ meals to help ailing Scottsdale deli owner
- Cardinals star Larry Fitzgerald lists Paradise Valley home for $5M
- Cardinals’ Michael Bidwill named Fiesta Bowl Parade grand marshal
- Cardinals players meet with Gov. Doug Ducey, talk criminal justice reform