We know you’re still reveling in that Arizona Cardinals win over the Green Bay Packers last weekend, thanks to Larry Fitzgerald’s game-winning touchdown.
The folks over at Desert Schools Federal Credit Union likely are too, as they have announced a new Visa debit card featuring Fitzgerald.
It’s available only to Desert Schools members and is being branded as a collectible, complete with Fitzgerald’s autograph.
Desert Schools is no stranger to supporting Arizona teams, as the bank already has Arizona Cardinals and Arizona Coyotes cards.
If you are already a member, sign into your account to pre-order the debit card. If you are new, call 602-433-7058 to become a member.
- Ex-Cardinals kicker Jay Feely selling Phoenix-area home for $2.65 million
- Former Cardinals RB Chris Johnson pleads not guilty to battery charge
- Arizona Cardinals draftee Christian Kirk arrested at Phoenix Open
- Cardinals’ Johnson launches David’s Locker at Phoenix Children’s Hospital
- Arizona Cardinals season ticket prices will not increase in 2018