We know you’re still reveling in that Arizona Cardinals win over the Green Bay Packers last weekend, thanks to Larry Fitzgerald’s game-winning touchdown.
The folks over at Desert Schools Federal Credit Union likely are too, as they have announced a new Visa debit card featuring Fitzgerald.
It’s available only to Desert Schools members and is being branded as a collectible, complete with Fitzgerald’s autograph.
Desert Schools is no stranger to supporting Arizona teams, as the bank already has Arizona Cardinals and Arizona Coyotes cards.
If you are already a member, sign into your account to pre-order the debit card. If you are new, call 602-433-7058 to become a member.
- Cardinals ticket sales get boost from Cowboys, Raiders
- Arizona Cardinals 2017 single-game tickets on sale Saturday
- Arizona congresswoman implies visa overstays are national security problem
- Tom’s Tavern, iconic downtown Phoenix restaurant, closes doors after 87 years
- Anguish, sympathy for Heap after ex-NFL player’s kid killed