The Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints is behind a cat being buried in concrete in Colorado City, a resident said.
“Somebody had stuck a cat in this pipe and the cat is now stuck in the concrete all the way up to it’s head,” said Andrew Chatwin, a Colorado City resident.
Chatwin thinks this is the church’s way of getting former members to leave Colorado City.
“It’s been going on for years,” he told Right This Minute. “I’ve recorded up to a dozen dead cats put into his horse corral. I’ve recorded dead animals that have been put into his truck.”
Chatwin is a former member of the pro-polygamy church.
The cat was cut from the pipe but died from its injuries.
You can watch a video of the cat’s rescue below. WARNING: VIDEO CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES.
- Stretches and exercises for carpal tunnel syndrome
- The best Major League ballparks have their own personality
- Comparing the best regular seasons: The '96 Bulls and '16 Warriors
- 3 Arizona road trips and the vehicles to get you there
- Colon cancer is preventable. Check these signs and symptoms to stay healthy.
- 6 of the biggest skin cancer myths
- Affordable small home makeover ideas
- Locals helping locals: 6 success stories you need to know about
- Sunscreen facts that could save your life
- 6 energy saving hacks for your home
- 5 tips for choosing a company to end your timeshare
- Overlooked water tips to save you money
- 5 of the most adored gentlemen in professional sports today
- The real danger of sitting at your desk
- Most surprising NBA playoff performances of the last 40 years
- 11 classic baseball movies you must see again
- Finally getting rid of fat: 3 methods that actually work
- 4 reasons cancer survivors should focus on food
- 5 spring cleaning spots everyone forgets
- 5 reasons to look forward to watching the D-backs this season
- Common virus attributed to spike in head and neck cancers
- 5 signs it’s time to end your timeshare ownership
- 3 most overlooked ways to keep your home healthy
- 6 ways the air in your home could be making you sick
- CrossFit dangers: 5 common injuries and how to deal with them
- Today's radiation treatments offer better success, fewer side effects
- Tips to make watching TV on the patio even better
- What really happens when you donate to a community college?
- Sun and skin cancer: Separating fact from fiction
- 5 critical lifestyle changes for a healthy colon