Alcohol-friendly Taco Bell Cantina coming to downtown Phoenix
PHOENIX — Want the convenience of a Taco Bell combined with alcohol? Soon enough, you’ll be able to find it in downtown Phoenix.
Taco Bell Cantina, the company’s restaurant concept that sells alcohol and offers a more upscale dining experience, is expected to open downtown by the end of 2018.
A specific opening date has not been announced, but the project is expected to be completed by the end of the year, a spokesperson for Taco Bell told ABC15.
The restaurant will be located inside the Collier Center at Second and Washington streets.
Nearby attractions include Chase Field, Talking Stick Arena and the Phoenix Convention Center.
It will be the first Taco Bell Cantina open in Arizona. Taco Bell first introduced the cantina concept in Chicago in 2015 and has since expanded to over 15 locations nationwide.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Historic downtown Phoenix location reborn as high-rise apartments
- Roommates with a view: X Phoenix high-rise to offer shared rentals
- At a downtown Phoenix center, the tables are turning for people with HIV
- WeWork to open coworking space in downtown Phoenix, fourth in 2019
- Cinco de Mayo block party with Lil Jon coming to downtown Phoenix