Glendale’s ACE Comic Con to feature Chris Evans and Tom Holland
PHOENIX — Quite often times Comic Con goers get excited to see people dressed up as Captain America or Spider-Man.
At ACE Comic Con in Glendale, Arizona, people will get to see the real Captain America and Spider-Man.
ACE Comic Con announced Thursday that Chris Evans and Tom Holland are the latest confirmed star appearances for its three-day event from Jan. 13-15, 2018.
The Saturday-Monday experience will take place at Gila River Arena.
Evans plays the role of Captain America and Holland is the latest to play the role of Spider-Man in the hit movies.
Both will be joined by other famous actors and actresses in the movies, including Sebastian Stan (Winter Soldier), Anthony Mackie (The Falcon), Hayley Atwell (Agent Carter), Laura Harrier (Liz) and Jacob Batalon (Ned).
VIP packages and autograph tickets to meet Evans and Holland are already on sale here. General admission tickets will go on sale Tuesday at 10 a.m.
- Weekend wrap-up: Biggest Arizona stories from President’s Day weekend
- Mark Kelly calls for gun control legislation after Florida shooting
- Meghan McCain shares photo of Sen. John McCain at Arizona home
- Storm expected to slam Arizona high country with strong wind
- Arizona landmarks make list of must-see attractions in North America