If you thought Adele’s “Hello” was good the first time, wait until you hear it in 25 different styles.
YouTube user Ten Second Songs is known for his myriad of eccentric covers of popular songs, but we think he really hit it out of the park with this one.
Ten Second Songs, whose real name is Anthony Vincent, channeled his inner Janis Joplin, Rod Stewart and The Police to pull off a rendition of the hit song, which has topped the charts since its unexpected release last month.
We think Adele (or her look-alike Jenny) would be so proud! Now, hopefully we won’t have to wait as long for Adele to put out another tear-jerking album.
Which style is your favorite? Tell us in the comments below!
- Mesa police accused of beating suspect, taunting him in hospital
- White House, Trump weigh in on ‘Laurel’ versus ‘Yanny’ debate
- Ex-Flagstaff police officer caught on video punching woman pleads guilty
- Melania Trump launches campaign for kids, Gilbert teen at White House
- New photos, video of 2011 Giffords shooting released by FBI