I-10 at 67th Avenue in Phoenix reopens after law enforcement situation
PHOENIX – Interstate 10 was closed in both directions at 67th Avenue in Phoenix for about an hour Wednesday morning for a law enforcement situation.
The Arizona Department of Transportation said the shutdown began around 7 a.m. All lanes reopened around 8 a.m.
The Phoenix Police Department said an individual was threatening to jump off an overpass, and officers were able to safely remove the person.
Get the latest KTAR News 92.3 FM traffic alerts sent straight to your phone by texting “TRAFFIC” to 411923.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- State Route 51 exit in Phoenix to be closed overnight Monday
- Injury crash blocks eastbound Loop 202 in Tempe
- Phoenix-Mesa Gateway Airport records most June traffic in history
- Traffic stop: Commuting times, costs fell sharply during pandemic year
- Broadway Curve project in East Valley starts with I-10 closure Friday