Watch Dr. Cara Christ discuss vaccine progress in Arizona
PHOENIX — Watch Dr. Cara Christ, director of the Arizona Department of Health Services, discuss vaccine progress in the state in her weekly update.
For Arizona vaccine information, visit azdhs.gov/findvaccine.
For all articles, information and updates on the coronavirus from KTAR News, visit ktar.com/coronavirus.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Arizona recommends J&J vaccine pause after blood clot reports
- Watch White House response on COVID-19 vaccine developments
- Christ expects state-run vaccination sites to close by end of June
- Arizona surpasses 4 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines distributed
- Arizona health director not worried over slashed J&J vaccine allotment