Here’s where in the Valley you can honor MLK Day
PHOENIX — The United States will honor the late civil rights activist Martin Luther King Jr. on Monday.
The Phoenix area offers a handful of events before, during and after the holiday to encourage people to reflect on King’s legacy.
From fiery marches to solemn ceremonies, there are celebrations planned across the Valley.
The state is also offering free entry to its more than 30 parks Monday. Visitors must show an Arizona ID at the entrance to get in without paying.
If you have a location you would like to add to the map, please email us at email@example.com.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- 6 Valley restaurants rank among most romantic in nation
- Harkins to host film fest of best picture Oscar nominees
- Former Valley resident living in China taking steps to prevent coronavirus
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day: Faith, politics mix on holiday
- The rocky history of Martin Luther King Jr. Day in Arizona