Phoenix police seeking information after 15-year-old fatally stabbed
PHOENIX — Phoenix police are seeking information after a 15-year-old boy was stabbed to death Monday afternoon.
Police said they responded to call of a stabbing near 43rd Avenue and Indian School Road just after noon.
The teenager was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead from his injuries.
Anyone with information was asked to call the Phoenix Police Department at 602-262-6151 or Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS/TESTIGO.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- 100 Club of Arizona assisting family of fallen Phoenix police officer
- Valley residents have already had lots of ‘shelter in place’ practice
- Phoenix police reducing arrests during coronavirus outbreak, chief says
- Phoenix robbers used waistbands as holsters during Circle K heists
- 1st Phoenix police officer killed to be honored with refurbished headstone