Ring in 2020 with the KTAR New Year’s Eve events map
PHOENIX — Some people like to stay home and have a quiet New Year’s Eve. Others like to go out and celebrate with a rollicking midnight toast.
If you’re looking to party in the Valley to ring in 2020, there are plenty of options.
The Phoenix area also offers family friendly events for the holiday, with some lasting overnight while others happen Tuesday around noon.
Check out the map below for some of the best places to be before or when the clock strikes midnight.
If you have a location you would like to add to the map, please email us at email@example.com.
Arizona open and hiring: If you’re looking for job openings, visit ktar.com/arizonahiring.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Here’s where Fourth of July fireworks in metro Phoenix aren’t canceled
- Silver Alert canceled after Phoenix man with special needs found safe
- 2 killed in separate car accidents on Phoenix streets
- Arizona ranks among the top 10 states millennials are flocking to
- Phoenix’s hottest day seared into memory, even from afar