Ring in 2020 with the KTAR New Year’s Eve events map
PHOENIX — Some people like to stay home and have a quiet New Year’s Eve. Others like to go out and celebrate with a rollicking midnight toast.
If you’re looking to party in the Valley to ring in 2020, there are plenty of options.
The Phoenix area also offers family friendly events for the holiday, with some lasting overnight while others happen Tuesday around noon.
Check out the map below for some of the best places to be before or when the clock strikes midnight.
If you have a location you would like to add to the map, please email us at email@example.com.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Silver alert canceled after missing Phoenix woman found safe
- Phoenix parks open but restricted in response to COVID-19 outbreak
- Silver Alert canceled after 80-year-old Phoenix man found safe
- Grandparenting goes digital as virus keeps older Valley adults home
- Maricopa robbery suspects handcuff clerk, escape with money