Ring in 2020 with the KTAR New Year’s Eve events map
PHOENIX — Some people like to stay home and have a quiet New Year’s Eve. Others like to go out and celebrate with a rollicking midnight toast.
If you’re looking to party in the Valley to ring in 2020, there are plenty of options.
The Phoenix area also offers family friendly events for the holiday, with some lasting overnight while others happen Tuesday around noon.
Check out the map below for some of the best places to be before or when the clock strikes midnight.
If you have a location you would like to add to the map, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Deputies: Teen wrestling champ stopped Phoenix man from kidnapping
- Arizona reports its largest daily increase in COVID-19 cases, deaths
- Arizona reports 2 new COVID-19 deaths, more than 100 additional cases
- Feds award $1.7 million to 23 Arizona health centers to combat COVID-19
- Arizona reports 17 new coronavirus cases, pushing state total to 44