Ring in 2020 with the KTAR New Year’s Eve events map
PHOENIX — Some people like to stay home and have a quiet New Year’s Eve. Others like to go out and celebrate with a rollicking midnight toast.
If you’re looking to party in the Valley to ring in 2020, there are plenty of options.
The Phoenix area also offers family friendly events for the holiday, with some lasting overnight while others happen Tuesday around noon.
Check out the map below for some of the best places to be before or when the clock strikes midnight.
If you have a location you would like to add to the map, please email us at email@example.com.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- New Spin Hub stations help keep Phoenix e-scooters organized, charged
- Rain headed for metro Phoenix as spring training gets underway
- Valley restaurant to reopen after fatal car crash forced closure
- Rep. Andy Biggs looking forward to President Trump’s Phoenix rally
- Foo Fighters to fly into Phoenix for 25th anniversary tour show in April