USPS offering up to $10K reward for information on 4 Valley mail thefts
PHOENIX — The U.S. Postal Service is offering a reward of up to $10,000 for information on suspects who stole mail from Valley post offices.
According to a reward poster, the thefts occurred at these locations:
- Nov. 3, Sun City Main Post Office
- Nov. 21, Mesa Dobson Post Office
- Nov. 21, Scottsdale Hopi Post Office
- Nov. 23, Tempe Apache Post Office
Stealing mail is a federal offense that can result in a sentence of up to five years in prison.
The postal service asked anyone with information to call its inspection service at 1-877-876-2455.
Anyone who believes they had mail stolen can also call that number.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- 6 Valley restaurants rank among most romantic in nation
- AZGFD offering reward for info on deer doe poacher near Tucson
- Harkins to host film fest of best picture Oscar nominees
- Former Valley resident living in China taking steps to prevent coronavirus
- Ranking says Phoenix is a top 50 city in the world, top 20 large city in the US