Truck rollover closes eastbound US 60 ramp to northbound Loop 101
PHOENIX — The eastbound U.S. 60 ramp to northbound Loop 101 was closed most of the day Tuesday after a rollover incident.
According to the Arizona Department of Public Safety, a tanker truck carrying hot oil “failed to negotiate a sharp turn” and went over on its side around 7 a.m.
The driver was taken to the hospital with minor injuries.
Crews were working to clean the spilled oil off the road.
ADOT announced at 3:45 p.m. the ramp had been reopened.
No other details were made available.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- South Mountain Freeway closure among Valley weekend restrictions
- Wrong-way driver charged with DUI after hitting Scottsdale Police vehicle
- Weekend restrictions resume with closures on 4 metro Phoenix freeways
- Tanker rollover causes natural gas leak in Phoenix
- I-10 closure in west Phoenix among this weekend’s freeway restrictions