Here’s where in the Valley to celebrate National Pepperoni Pizza Day
PHOENIX — If you wish for multiple days in a month to celebrate pizza, you’re in luck.
Friday is National Pepperoni Pizza Day, celebrating the thin circles of meat that make up the dish’s most popular topping.
Earlier this month, the nation honored a simpler pie on National Cheese Pizza Day.
If you’re vegetarian or vegan, you can still take part in this week’s occasion. Some grocery stores and restaurants offer meatless pepperoni made from a blend of tofu or wheat gluten and spices.
Check out the gallery above for some spots in the Valley to satisfy your cravings.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Pizza chain Lou Malnati’s to open takeout-only site in Glendale
- Here are the best Valley spots to celebrate National Cheese Pizza Day
- Spinato’s closes its original Tempe pizzeria, reopens in larger building
- Best Phoenix-area spots to celebrate National Cheese Pizza Day
- Lou Malnati’s sets date for Scottsdale opening, holds contest for preview