Arizona State University police searching for sexual assault suspect
PHOENIX — Arizona State University police is searching for a man who allegedly sexually assaulted a victim he met on an online dating app.
Police said the incident occurred Saturday at a Tempe campus residential hall when the victim revoked consent.
The suspect then allegedly assaulted the victim and possibly caused the victim to lose consciousness, according to the police report.
The suspect is described as a 6-foot white male with a skinny build.
No other information was immediately available.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Tempe continues to reopen amenities following COVID-19 closure
- Record number of students register for ASU summer school
- Driver in Tempe car-pedestrian collision charged with manslaughter
- Phoenix-area Alamo Drafthouse movie theaters file for bankruptcy
- ASU to offer small number of summer classes on campus