Celebrate National Hot Dog Day at these tasty Phoenix eateries
PHOENIX — Is a hot dog a sandwich?
That may be debated until the end of time, but one thing is certain: Wednesday is National Hot Dog Day and there are plenty of local eateries where you can grab a mouth-watering frank in a bun.
Whether you go to Nogales Hot Dogs, Simon’s, Lupita’s, Short Leash or elsewhere, enjoy some of the best hot dogs the Phoenix area has to offer.
See the above Yelp list of the Valley’s best spots to grab a dog and celebrate the day.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- How prepared are you to hunker down at home again in an emergency?
- Arizona State Fair offering drive-thru food fair for 2 weekends
- Please, diners (sick or not), don’t sue restaurants over coronavirus
- Castles-n-Coasters offering discounted admission for food bank donations
- 6 Valley restaurants rank among most romantic in nation