Target to renovate 7 Phoenix-area stores by the end of the year
PHOENIX — Target has announced that seven of its Phoenix-area stores are up for renovations that will be completed by the end of the year.
New features will include updated order pickup and guest service counters, specialty LED lighting, new decor and fixtures and a nursing space for moms.
The remodels are part of the retailer’s plan to renovate more than 1,000 stores by the end of 2020.
“These remodeled stores will provide Phoenix-area guests with an even easier and more inspiring shopping experience — whether in-store or online,” Amy Probst, group vice president, said in a press release Tuesday.
“Guests can expect an updated look and feel and a new order pickup counter, making it convenient to grab online orders.”
The locations that will be renovated are:
- Gilbert — 3931 S. Gilbert Road
- Peoria — 8055 W. Bell Road
- Phoenix — 4734 E. Ray Road
- Phoenix — 12602 N. Paradise Village Parkway
- Queen Creek — 21398 S. Ellsworth Loop Road
- Scottsdale — 15444 N. Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard
- Tempe — 1818 E. Baseline Road
The stores are expected to stay open during the renovations, although sections may be emptied or blocked off to customers.