PHOENIX — Grammy-winning friends Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull will be coming to Phoenix in June, it was announced Monday.
Latin pop star Iglesias tweeted out the tour announcement. The two were scheduled to perform June 14 at Talking Stick Resort Arena in downtown Phoenix.
Rapper Pitbull also hit up social media with the news.
Tickets for the show go on sale Friday at LiveNation.
Presale tickets, which require a code for fan club members, will go on sale Tuesday.
Iglesias and Pitbull will be joined by boy band CNCO.
The 16-city tour opens in Chicago on June 3.
Other stops on the tour closer to Phoenix include Sacramento on June 8, San Jose on June 9 and Los Angeles on June 10.
Iglesias has sold over 150 million albums, while Pitbull has racked up 70 million in singles sales.
- Arizona Rep. Trent Franks believes Trump will pardon Arpaio, supports it
- Phoenix’s main library will be shut down for nearly a year
- Main Street Minute: Barbecue spot to open in downtown Phoenix
- Theme park resort villages approved for development near Phoenix
- Tempe police, federal agents haul in 30,000 fentanyl pills during traffic stop