Enrique Iglesias, Pitbull tour to land in Phoenix in June
PHOENIX — Grammy-winning friends Enrique Iglesias and Pitbull will be coming to Phoenix in June, it was announced Monday.
Latin pop star Iglesias tweeted out the tour announcement. The two were scheduled to perform June 14 at Talking Stick Resort Arena in downtown Phoenix.
Rapper Pitbull also hit up social media with the news.
Tickets for the show go on sale Friday at LiveNation.
Presale tickets, which require a code for fan club members, will go on sale Tuesday.
Iglesias and Pitbull will be joined by boy band CNCO.
The 16-city tour opens in Chicago on June 3.
Other stops on the tour closer to Phoenix include Sacramento on June 8, San Jose on June 9 and Los Angeles on June 10.
Iglesias has sold over 150 million albums, while Pitbull has racked up 70 million in singles sales.
- Ballot measure would raise production of clean energy in Arizona
- Thousands to march on Arizona’s capitol in response to Florida shooting
- Phoenix police union calling for review board decision to be overturned
- Mexican gray wolf population grows by 1 animal, survey says
- Arizona ramps up response to school threats after Florida shooting