The heat isn’t the only thing that can’t stop this summer.
The most recent trend that can’t stop is videos of people dancing to Justin Timberlake’s new song, “Can’t Stop The Feeling.”
Since this is the song of the summer, many schools used the song to document the end of their school year. From elementary schools end-of-school parties to college graduations, students all over are dancing to this song.
The song is so big that many places, such as Memphis and Portland, are using it as a way to highlight the people and places around their city.
The craze is even hitting close to home: The Arizona Diamondbacks and the town of Gilbert made their own videos dancing to the song. The videos feature some prominent faces from around the valley, including Baxter the Bobcat
The song was created for the new DreamWorks Animation’s movie “Trolls,” set to premiere this November. With months until the movie is released and summer just starting it doesn’t look like this trend will be over anytime soon.
We decided to search the Internet for the best of the best and gather a list of our favorite “Can’t Stop The Feeling” videos out there. You can scroll through them below.
- Justin Timberlake offers few hints about Super Bowl LII halftime show
- Justin Timberlake announces tour with stop in Phoenix in May
- What parents should know about Justin Timberlake’s single ‘Filthy’
- Stop the feeling: Timberlake’s ‘Can’t Stop the Feeling’ tops TIME’s worst songs of year
- If you’re taking a ballot selfie, know what Arizona’s rules are