Tempe based Sundt Construction Inc. was recently named the nation’s safest construction company in 2015 by the Associated General Contractors of America.
According to Construction Equipment Guide.com, the company was selected because of its exceptional leadership in safety. The website noted that the company was dedicated to the development and implementation of premier safety and loss prevention programs.
“The foundation of any successful construction project is workplace safety,” said Charles Greco, the association’s past president and chairman of San Antonio-based Linbeck Group. “By demonstrating excellence in safety, firms like this strengthen our industry and set an outstanding example for others to follow.”
The company was also presented with outstanding guidance in safety and occupation health management, risk control, safety training, work site hazard identification and control and safety program innovation.
- Number of construction projects at Phoenix-area hotels on the rise
- Thieves steal puppies worth thousands from Phoenix-area pet store
- No Valley freeway closures planned for Rock n’ Roll Marathon weekend
- Cochise County to pair former inmates with construction jobs
- Rock n’ Roll Marathon to hinder Valley traffic, change transit schedules