Tempe based Sundt Construction Inc. was recently named the nation’s safest construction company in 2015 by the Associated General Contractors of America.
According to Construction Equipment Guide.com, the company was selected because of its exceptional leadership in safety. The website noted that the company was dedicated to the development and implementation of premier safety and loss prevention programs.
“The foundation of any successful construction project is workplace safety,” said Charles Greco, the association’s past president and chairman of San Antonio-based Linbeck Group. “By demonstrating excellence in safety, firms like this strengthen our industry and set an outstanding example for others to follow.”
The company was also presented with outstanding guidance in safety and occupation health management, risk control, safety training, work site hazard identification and control and safety program innovation.
- Tempe police: Father, son found dead inside ‘hoarding house’
- Some students won’t pay more under Arizona university tuition proposals
- Women arrested after posting video insulting Muslims at Tempe mosque
- Phoenix Rising releases renderings of future MLS stadium in Tempe
- Green Restaurant named Arizona’s best vegan eatery