Tempe based Sundt Construction Inc. was recently named the nation’s safest construction company in 2015 by the Associated General Contractors of America.
According to Construction Equipment Guide.com, the company was selected because of its exceptional leadership in safety. The website noted that the company was dedicated to the development and implementation of premier safety and loss prevention programs.
“The foundation of any successful construction project is workplace safety,” said Charles Greco, the association’s past president and chairman of San Antonio-based Linbeck Group. “By demonstrating excellence in safety, firms like this strengthen our industry and set an outstanding example for others to follow.”
The company was also presented with outstanding guidance in safety and occupation health management, risk control, safety training, work site hazard identification and control and safety program innovation.
- Study shows Phoenix is most stressed city in Arizona, Scottsdale the least
- Florida health care company bringing up to 200 jobs to Phoenix area
- Tempe Fire Department undergoes dementia awareness training
- Silver Alert canceled for previously missing 81-year-old man
- Concertgoer disappears in 1982 after Tempe show