Tempe based Sundt Construction Inc. was recently named the nation’s safest construction company in 2015 by the Associated General Contractors of America.
According to Construction Equipment Guide.com, the company was selected because of its exceptional leadership in safety. The website noted that the company was dedicated to the development and implementation of premier safety and loss prevention programs.
“The foundation of any successful construction project is workplace safety,” said Charles Greco, the association’s past president and chairman of San Antonio-based Linbeck Group. “By demonstrating excellence in safety, firms like this strengthen our industry and set an outstanding example for others to follow.”
The company was also presented with outstanding guidance in safety and occupation health management, risk control, safety training, work site hazard identification and control and safety program innovation.
- Temper tantrums welcome at new venue in Tempe
- Westbound US 60 on-ramp at Mill Avenue will close this week for study
- Main Street Minute: Tempe tech company is hiring
- Milwaukee Brewers commit to stay at Phoenix spring training site
- Crews start building sound walls along South Mountain Freeway in Phoenix