Cookie Monster has long been known for his extreme addiction to his favorite food, and technology can only help the googly-eyed cookie fiend perfect the art of making it.
A new Apple iPhone 6S commercial features the Sesame Street character having just thrown some cookies in the oven, but as much as Siri helps Cookie Monster keep his hands free, there’s not much the feature can do to make the baking time any shorter.
Cookie Monster sets a timer, puts on Jim Croce’s classic song “Time In A Bottle,” but the frustration mounts quickly from there.
Cookie Monster needs his cookies and, darn it, he needs them now.
- Is it safe to install iOS 11? Are there options if I don’t like it?
- Samsung takes major shots at Apple in new ad campaign
- Los Angeles director creates commercial to sell girlfriend’s 1996 Honda Accord
- Apple co-founder launches Arizona-based tech education program
- Mesa college one of six in US offering class to develop apps for Apple