Cookie Monster has long been known for his extreme addiction to his favorite food, and technology can only help the googly-eyed cookie fiend perfect the art of making it.
A new Apple iPhone 6S commercial features the Sesame Street character having just thrown some cookies in the oven, but as much as Siri helps Cookie Monster keep his hands free, there’s not much the feature can do to make the baking time any shorter.
Cookie Monster sets a timer, puts on Jim Croce’s classic song “Time In A Bottle,” but the frustration mounts quickly from there.
Cookie Monster needs his cookies and, darn it, he needs them now.
- Here’s why parents will want to log on to Apple’s new Families page
- Switching from Apple to Android can be done, but it’s a pain
- The iPhone may get even bigger next year, according to new rumors
- Your Apple Music or Spotify subscription may cost more soon
- Transit directions in Tucson added to Apple’s Maps app