Cookie Monster has long been known for his extreme addiction to his favorite food, and technology can only help the googly-eyed cookie fiend perfect the art of making it.
A new Apple iPhone 6S commercial features the Sesame Street character having just thrown some cookies in the oven, but as much as Siri helps Cookie Monster keep his hands free, there’s not much the feature can do to make the baking time any shorter.
Cookie Monster sets a timer, puts on Jim Croce’s classic song “Time In A Bottle,” but the frustration mounts quickly from there.
Cookie Monster needs his cookies and, darn it, he needs them now.
- In Heineken’s ‘Worlds Apart’ ad, opposing politics come together
- Domino’s recreates famous ‘Ferris Bueller’s Day Off’ scene in new ad campaign
- GoDaddy releases Super Bowl commercial days before big game
- Apple to build servers for data centers at suburban Phoenix plant
- Happy birthday, iPhone, you’re 10 years old