This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 93 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
Two Arizona Circle K employees claim a prankster led them to severely damage their store.
FOX 10 reported the employees received a call to their store from someone acting as a Circle K corporate security member. The caller informed the employees that a silent fire alarm was going off and gave them some instructions on how to stop it.
The caller instructed the workers to discharge fire extinguishers to put out the fire, and then throw them out the windows.
The employees realized their mistake shortly after the caller asked them to break the computer.
The store, located in Globe, Arizona, is completely boarded up but is open for business. Police are investigating the prank.
Mac & Gaydos
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Penzone: Campaigns should focus on what candidates stand for
- Gov. Ducey supports Flake’s request to delay vote for FBI investigation
- Look back on a decade of the Mac & Gaydos show
- How would Sheriff Penzone deal with speeding Arizona lawmaker?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate