How cute is this? A pet arctic fox named Archer breaks out into a chuckle that sounds remarkably like a human’s, according to Buzzfeed.
Kristina Shafer, Archer’s owner, wrote on Instagram that the 4-year-old fox breaks out into a human-like guffaw whenever her boyfriend laughs.
Shafer said in an interview with ABC News that she adopted Archer from a breeder in Indiana when he was a cub and now live in Michigan.
“Arctic foxes are definitely not for everyone since they’re not the easiest pet to have, but I did a lot of research and decided they were for me,” she said in the interview.
Squeaky toys are his favorite #petfox A video posted by Kristina S (@krizzles) on
After all of this research, we’ve decided arctic foxes are definitely for us, too!
- California couple goes viral for Winter ‘Pun-derland’ decorations
- Little brother swoops in to save sister during wrestling match
- Wonder what it would be like to fly in a $5K first-class suite?
- Little girl tells Santa all she wants for Christmas is a nap in adorable video
- Strike a pose: Grand Canyon ranks as Arizona’s most ‘Instagrammed’ spot