How cute is this? A pet arctic fox named Archer breaks out into a chuckle that sounds remarkably like a human’s, according to Buzzfeed.
Kristina Shafer, Archer’s owner, wrote on Instagram that the 4-year-old fox breaks out into a human-like guffaw whenever her boyfriend laughs.
Shafer said in an interview with ABC News that she adopted Archer from a breeder in Indiana when he was a cub and now live in Michigan.
“Arctic foxes are definitely not for everyone since they’re not the easiest pet to have, but I did a lot of research and decided they were for me,” she said in the interview.
Squeaky toys are his favorite #petfox A video posted by Kristina S (@krizzles) on
After all of this research, we’ve decided arctic foxes are definitely for us, too!
- Hashtags are valuable marketing tools for businesses on social media
- ‘What the Fluff’ challenge makes us all magicians in the eyes of our dogs
- Pair of Golden Retrievers assist toddler in early morning escapade
- Chinese police officer lends helping hand to man crossing busy street
- Phoenix-area burger joint wins award, closes for a day after selling out of food