It was another big night for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, as he won Michigan and Mississippi.
And for the second Tuesday night in a row, Trump gave a speech and then held an impromptu press conference of sorts.
The main difference was he didn’t have Chris Christie standing awkwardly behind him.
Anyways, back to the press conference.
During the question and answer portion Trump was asked about his actions being “presidential.”
While answering, he said, “by the way, I can be more presidential than anybody.
“I would say more presidential, and I’ve said this a couple of times, more presidential other than the great Abe Lincoln,” Trump said.
Donald Trump: I am “more presidential than anybody other than the great Abe Lincoln.” pic.twitter.com/K4HgGg0KDx
— Mashable News (@MashableNews) March 9, 2016
- Sessions fires former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe
- Independent could be the ticket for Flake if he runs for president in 2020
- Gov. Doug Ducey to introduce plan to address some school safety issues
- Officials: Navy fighter jet crashes off Key West, crew members rescued
- Arizona students walk out of class to push for gun control