It was another big night for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, as he won Michigan and Mississippi.
And for the second Tuesday night in a row, Trump gave a speech and then held an impromptu press conference of sorts.
The main difference was he didn’t have Chris Christie standing awkwardly behind him.
Anyways, back to the press conference.
During the question and answer portion Trump was asked about his actions being “presidential.”
While answering, he said, “by the way, I can be more presidential than anybody.
“I would say more presidential, and I’ve said this a couple of times, more presidential other than the great Abe Lincoln,” Trump said.
Donald Trump: I am “more presidential than anybody other than the great Abe Lincoln.” pic.twitter.com/K4HgGg0KDx
— Mashable News (@MashableNews) March 9, 2016
- Donald Trump defends self after comments: ‘I am not a racist’
- McCain, O’Halleran denounce Trump’s ‘s***hole countries’ comment
- Trump denies using foul language to describe African countries
- 16 candidates enter race for former Rep. Trent Franks’ Congressional seat
- McSally, Arpaio tie in poll for US Senate race