It was another big night for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump, as he won Michigan and Mississippi.
And for the second Tuesday night in a row, Trump gave a speech and then held an impromptu press conference of sorts.
The main difference was he didn’t have Chris Christie standing awkwardly behind him.
Anyways, back to the press conference.
During the question and answer portion Trump was asked about his actions being “presidential.”
While answering, he said, “by the way, I can be more presidential than anybody.
“I would say more presidential, and I’ve said this a couple of times, more presidential other than the great Abe Lincoln,” Trump said.
Donald Trump: I am “more presidential than anybody other than the great Abe Lincoln.” pic.twitter.com/K4HgGg0KDx
— Mashable News (@MashableNews) March 9, 2016
- Trump mentions McCain, remains confident Obamacare will be repealed
- Politics and Sean Spicer take center stage at Emmy Awards
- Are Donald Trump, Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer now friends?
- Intense video of plane flying through Hurricane Irma surfaces on Twitter
- Ryan sees compromise on immigration after Trump forces issue