Gas prices continue to fall and our wallets continue to be grateful for it.
According to GasBuddy, Arizona has the lowest average regular gas price in the United States at $1.51 a gallon.
Phoenix is selling regular gas at an average price of $1.46 and Tucson is basically giving it away at $1.35.
One particular ARCO station in Tucson is currently selling gasoline from $1.12 a gallon.
Looking at an interactive map of the country reflecting gas prices, Arizona is one of four states that show a section that sells gasoline for less than $1.28.
Ever since the decline of gas prices began in August 2015, the United States has not experienced prices this low since January 2014.
- Phoenix-area mayors ready to join forces to land Amazon headquarters
- Feds buy land to open up access to 2 Arizona forest areas
- Book tells stories of retired numbers of Arizona high school athletes
- Brews and views: Thrillist names the Phoenix area’s best rooftop bars
- New book explores retired numbers of Arizona high school athletes