PHOENIX — Phoenix-area police arrested a Valley massage therapist Friday following allegations of sexual misconduct.
Police began investigating 30-year-old Derrick Scott Douglas in January following reports of sexual abuse during massages. Douglas was working as a massage therapist at a business in North Peoria, but has worked in both Maricopa and Pinal counties.
Douglas self-surrendered at the Peoria Police Department on Friday morning, and was expected to be booked into the Fourth Avenue Jail.
Peoria Police encouraged those with any information regarding this case to contact the Peoria Police Department in one of the following ways:
- Text: Type PPD, then your message, and send to 274-637 (CRI-MES).
- Tip Phone Line: 623-773-7045
- E-mail Tips: PDTips@peoriaaz.gov (Note: E-mail is not anonymous)
- For more information on our new Tipsoft program, which allows for truly anonymous tips, visit www.peoriaaz.gov/police and follow the link to Tipsoft.
- Or by contacting Silent Witness at 480-WITNESS
- Three Arizona cities among top 20 in US for singles
- Man caught between trucks in Peoria dies at hospital
- Multiple women accuse comedian Louis CK of sexual misconduct
- Phoenix-area residents to soon have access to Valley Metro bus services
- Arizona State Rep. Ugenti-Rita goes public with harassment allegations