KTAR’s Fall Fun Map
It’s that time of year again when Arizonans statewide feel the break of the summer heat and our thoughts turn to the hauntingly good times of fall when everything seems to be flavored with a dash of pumpkin spice.
Are you looking for a place to get the wits scared out of you, a family-friendly pumpkin patch to mark the Halloween season or another way to celebrate fall?
The map below shows:
• Haunted houses (indicated by the purple houses)
• Pumpkin patches (indicated by the pumpkin)
• Halloween events (indicated by the ghost)
• Fall activities (indicated by the leaf)
• Octoberfests (indicated by the beer stein)
• Day of the Dead celebrations (indicated by the skull)
In case you didn’t get that, we embedded a legend just above the map.
It is worth mentioning that some of these events happen on specific days, weekends or all month long. If you’re unsure when something may be occurring or have questions about cost, it’s best to call the contact number provided or head to the website.
Also, if you have little ones, keep in mind that some of these events are family-friendly, while others are certainly not. We’d recommend hopping online and checking out reviews if you have concerns.
If you have a location you would like to add to the map, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- KTAR News earns first, second places for journalism at AP awards
- Southern Arizona park to receive $4M upgrade to stay open overnight
- Arizona Rep. Biggs calls for VA Secretary Shulkin’s resignation
- Maricopa detectives arrest man for threatening to shoot churchgoers
- Magazine names Bisbee as one of America’s best small towns