This is the story that YOU wanted to hear us talk about! It received 50 percent of the vote in our Radioactive poll!
Apparently the secret to getting free breakfast is to eat at Taco Bell. Then McDonald’s.
Why? In a war between fast food restaurants, McDonald’s and Taco Bell are competing for your breakfast loyalty, and some McDonald’s locations are giving out Egg McMuffins for free, in exchange for a Taco Bell breakfast receipt.
ABC 15 reports that some McDonald’s in Pennsylvania are rewarding customers who eat at Taco Bell first from April 3 to 17.
This may be payback for Taco Bell’s latest ad campaign that bluntly makes fun of McDonald’s breakfast menu and compares it to a “a dystopian regime ruled by Egg McMuffin clowns,” ABC 15 says.
You decide what breakfast is better- traditional McDonald’s or Taco Bell!
Mac & Gaydos
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- How would Sheriff Penzone deal with speeding Arizona lawmaker?
- Ducey shuts down rumors of Cindy McCain’s appointment to Senate
- Jan Brewer defends McCain from critics calling for him to step down
- Horizon Honors teacher awarded Mac & Gaydos Pay Tribute to a Teacher
- Protesting teachers line streets near KTAR 92.3 FM for Ducey’s arrival