10-year-old hospitalized after accidental shooting
PHOENIX — A 10-year-old boy was accidentally shot outside of a Phoenix convenience store Friday night.
Phoenix Police said the boy was standing outside of his family’s vehicle when someone inside the vehicle moved a gun, causing it to fire.
The boy was taken from the store near Greenway Road and 39th Avenue to a nearby hospital with serious but non life-threatening injuries.
No arrests were made, and the investigation into the incident is ongoing.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Phoenix couple accused of forcing day laborer into sex at gunpoint
- Ditch the car for Maricopa County’s Bike to Work Day
- Police investigating human bones found in Phoenix canal, water vault
- Police release identity of suspect in fatal Glendale road-rage shooting
- Sentencing set for Backpage marketing official