10-year-old hospitalized after accidental shooting
PHOENIX — A 10-year-old boy was accidentally shot outside of a Phoenix convenience store Friday night.
Phoenix Police said the boy was standing outside of his family’s vehicle when someone inside the vehicle moved a gun, causing it to fire.
The boy was taken from the store near Greenway Road and 39th Avenue to a nearby hospital with serious but non life-threatening injuries.
No arrests were made, and the investigation into the incident is ongoing.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Phoenix officer injured in East Valley highway crash
- ‘The Lucky Ones’ — A look into the busiest fire station in Phoenix
- Voya to make its permanent metro Phoenix home in Chandler
- Freezing cold, rain to revisit Phoenix, big snowfall to hit northern Arizona
- Woman says she pulled daughter out of Hacienda after sex assault