Chandler police investigating collision that killed bicyclist
PHOENIX — Chandler Police are investigating a vehicle collision that killed a bicyclist.
The crash occurred Tuesday evening near Germann Road and Airport Boulevard.
The bicyclist was transported to a nearby hospital and pronounced dead.
He was later identified as 24-year-old Daniel J. Clark.
The driver remained on scene and was speaking with police.
Eastbound Germann Road is closed from McQueen Road to Airport Boulevard. Police advised drivers to take alternate routes.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Authorities recover body of elderly man found in Chandler canal
- Waymo drivers coming under physical attack in Phoenix area
- Suspects arrested after driving into Chandler store, stealing 21 handguns
- Chandler Police K9 Benzo receives bulletproof vest from donor
- Chandler police arrest two men in connection with fatal shooting