Chandler police investigating collision that killed bicyclist
PHOENIX — Chandler Police are investigating a vehicle collision that killed a bicyclist.
The crash occurred Tuesday evening near Germann Road and Airport Boulevard.
The bicyclist was transported to a nearby hospital and pronounced dead.
He was later identified as 24-year-old Daniel J. Clark.
The driver remained on scene and was speaking with police.
Eastbound Germann Road is closed from McQueen Road to Airport Boulevard. Police advised drivers to take alternate routes.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Phoenix car, Waste Management truck involved in 2 Valley accidents Tuesday
- One dead in Chandler after shooter calls in incident, stays on scene
- Man in golf cart drives wrong way onto freeway in Chandler
- Cardinals GM Steve Keim turns self in to begin extreme DUI jail sentence
- Multiple agencies to take part in DUI task force for 4th of July holiday