Car fire on Loop 202 in Gilbert closes exit ramp during morning rush
PHOENIX — A car fire on a suburban Phoenix freeway shut down an exit during the middle of rush hour Tuesday morning.
The 7 a.m. auto blaze on Loop 202 West in Gilbert forced closure of the roadway at Val Vista Drive.
The ramp reopened shortly before 8 a.m.
No other details of the accident were immediately available.
- I-10 reopens ahead of schedule following weekend construction
- ADOT: US 60 reopened following multi-vehicle crash
- ADOT unveils safety message contest winner: ‘Buckle up, buttercup’
- Wanted man jailed after seeking license under brother’s name
- Federal Highway Administration sending $7 million in relief funds