Car fire on Loop 202 in Gilbert closes exit ramp during morning rush
PHOENIX — A car fire on a suburban Phoenix freeway shut down an exit during the middle of rush hour Tuesday morning.
The 7 a.m. auto blaze on Loop 202 West in Gilbert forced closure of the roadway at Val Vista Drive.
The ramp reopened shortly before 8 a.m.
No other details of the accident were immediately available.
Show Podcasts and Interviews
- Gilbert car dealership manager arrested for tampering with odometer
- Improvement projects to restrict Interstate 10 over weekend
- Interstate 17 reopens at Camelback Road following police situation
- Mitt Romney to join Martha McSally at Senate campaign rally in Phoenix area
- Unlicensed Gilbert contractor arrested for misleading clients