She Said: Oak & Fork offers wine bar feel inside Ak-Chin Casino
When you think of a casino, you don’t think of a wine bar. When you think wine bar, you don’t think casino, but Oak & Fork inside the Harrah’s Ak-Chin Hotel and Casino will make you question everything you thought you knew.
Oak & Fork prides itself on focusing on wine and food pairings and making sure guests have a high-quality dining experience, which is exactly what was delivered.
Featuring local favorite wines and imported selections from across the world, the wine selection will impress everyone. Oak & Fork features wines on tap and an amazing bottle selection, most which were handpicked by the staff.
The food focus is mostly small plates and a charcuterie board that will be in your top favorites. Must gets on the menu included:
- Burrata: hands down, one of the best burratas, ever.
- Brussel chips: dusted with truffle and crispy capers, these are a must get.
- Margherita flatbread: so simple and so delicious.
Other favorites enjoyed at the table included the scampi flatbread and the lobster crab dip.
This was an unexpected gem in Maricopa. I have dined at other casino restaurants and was not expecting for this wine bar to be any different than your typical casino eatery.
Next time you are looking for a perfect wine bar experience, head to Oak & Fork. It’s a safe bet.
- She Said: Where to go to celebrate Kentucky Derby, Cinco de Mayo
- She Said: Chef Wade’s food truck takes mac ‘n’ cheese to another level
- She Said: Cocktail Society promising start to Scottsdale Culinary Festival
- Marilyn Manson, Rob Zombie announce summer concert in Phoenix
- He Said: Devour Phoenix’s first year at Desert Botanical Garden a success