Main Street Minute: Pita Jungle opens at Sky Harbor Airport
KTAR’s Main Street Minute focuses on local businesses that are hiring, opening and hosting events across the community. Stories air each weekday on KTAR at 7:27 a.m.
• Locally owned and operated Pita Jungle has opened a spot at Sky Harbor Airport. The healthful-food restaurant in Terminal 4 will be the chain’s 17th location in the Valley.
• Blaze Pizza is adding to the family. The custom-made pizza place’s latest restaurant will be located in the Promenade on Scottsdale Road where Bell Road turns into Frank Lloyd Wright Boulevard.
• The U.S. Postal Service is offering a variety of new Forever stamps to help celebrate the holidays. The agency commemorates every holiday from Christmas to Hanukkah, Diwali and Kwanzaa.
- Flagstaff city leaders vote to not do business with border-wall contractors
- Alaska Airlines adds daily flight to Phoenix from Seattle suburb
- Dave Ramsey says: Businesses that don’t take cash miss out on sales
- Main Street Minute: Restaurant jobs are available at Phoenix airport
- ASU’s online business school’s MBA program named top 5 in nation