Korea, Iraq, Iran and the Rest of the World
Lisa Benson is a foreign policy/national security expert, a writer for the Times of Israel and founder of the Queen Esther Project.
North Korea and the threat of a nuclear exchange has been at the top of our recent concerns. Lisa says this is NOT the most serious current challenge we face.
All things foreign policy in this week’s Think Tank: Iran, Iraq, the Kurds. And with a guest with many independent sources deeply imbedded in some of the world’s most volatile hotspots.
- US demands wholesale changes in Iran policies post-nuke deal
- Arizona politicians react to withdrawal from Iran nuclear deal
- Pompeo kicks off Mideast leg of first trip as top US envoy
- Pompeo says US stands with Israelis, Saudis against Iran
- Trump uses phrase that haunted Bush: ‘Mission Accomplished!’